Do you care about the ingredients in the soap you use on your skin? If you do, you’ve probably heard of olive oil and its moisturizing and healing effects on the skin. It is one of the best natural oils you can use to nourish, strengthen, and protect your skin.
Olive oil hair shampoos and bar soaps are enriched with vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants that work wonders on hair and skin. So, I’ve decided to give you a list of the 5 best olive oil bar soaps for your skin. Here they are!
The Best Olive Oil Bar Soaps For Your Skin
1. Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap
Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil soap is a moisturizing natural soap made of 86 percent saponified olive oil, sea salt, and water. This simplified formula makes Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap perfect for all skin types. The rich supply of antioxidants in these olive oil bar soaps, such as vitamin E, moisturizes the skin and nourishes it.
This soap does not leave scummy residue on the skin giving it a perfect supple feel. Regularly cleansing your skin with Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap will open up your pores and clear impurities, leaving it perfectly pH balanced.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Wet your Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap bar and spread the lather on your face or body, gently massage it into your skin.
- Rinse off the soap and pat your skin dry. Enjoy your perfectly moisturized and clean skin thanks to Kiss my Face olive oil soap.
- Kiss olive oil bar soaps hydrate and nourish the skin.
- They contain fatty acids that heal and protect the skin.
- It’s also a GMO and cruelty-free, vegan-friendly product.
- Has a slightly noticeable smell of smoky olives.
2. Dr. Ancient Olive Oil Soap Bar
Dr. Ancient Olive Oil Bar Soap is a Handmade organic soap for hair and skin. Just like the “immortal” olive tree and its fruits, this olive soap has a miraculous effect on skin and hair.
It’s suitable for all skin types but especially for problem skin, such as those with eczema. Ancient olive oil soap also moisturizes and detoxifies the scalp when used on hair.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Gently massage Ancient olive oil soap on your hair, face, or body to emulsify dirt, oils, and makeup.
- Let the lather sit for a while, then rinse and apply your favorite hair oil or skin moisturizer, preferably a chemical-free olive oil product.
- Ensure you do not leave Ancient Olive oil soap in water to maintain its structural integrity.
- Ancient Olive oil soap is excellent for all skin types and people of all ages.
- It soothes, smoothens, and regenerates damaged skin.
- You can use this olive oil soap bar on hair and skin.
- It’s 100 percent free of sulfates, parabens, silicons, and palm oil.
- This soap has a slightly noticeable smoky scent but leaves no traces on the skin.
3. Papoutsanis Pure Greek Olive Oil Soap
Papoutsanis Pure Greek Olive Oil Bar Soap is a hypoallergenic, luxurious, fragrance-free olive oil soap made from 70 -80 % oleic acid. This olive soap has been traditionally used in Greece for hundreds of years to keep hair and skin healthy, moisturized, and youthful.
Papoutsanis Pure Greek Olive Oil Soap is ideal for people with allergic or dry skin. It has a luxuriating silky lather that gently cleanses hair and skin without leaving any residue. This olive oil bar soap lasts much longer than many other traditional handmade soaps. It’s a great gift soap!
HOW TO USE IT:
- Wet your hair, face, or body and lather your skin with Papoutsanis Pure Greek Olive Oil Soap.
- Gently massage it into your hair or face and enjoy the silky cleansing feel of it on your skin. Rinse it off and pat your skin dry.
- Papoutsanis Pure Greek Olive Oil Soap is gentle and moisturizing on the skin.
- It’s cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, unscented, and hypoallergenic.
- This is one of the natural soaps that are ideal for male and female skincare.
- This soap gets mushy when left in water but keeps perfectly when left in a dry space.
4. Olivia Care Verveine Natural Moisturizing Olive Oil Soap
Olivia Care Verveine Natural Moisturizing Olive Oil Soap is gentle on the skin and does not irritate it. It has a therapeutic and refreshing effect on the skin due to the Verbena extract in it.
This olive oil soap is ideal for people suffering from sensitive skin issues such as Psoriasis and Eczema. It’s one of the natural soaps with a soft fragrance that leaves your skin feeling pampered.
Olivia Care Verveine Natural Moisturizing Olive Oil Soap is also a cruelty-free product that’s free of harmful chemicals such as parabens, alcohol, and phthalates.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Lather Olivia Care Natural Verveine soap on your face or body and massage it into the skin.
- Rinse the soap off and enjoy your freshly scented, well-cleansed, and moisturized skin. Keep your olive bar soap away from water for longevity.
- Olivia Care Natural Verveine soap is a profoundly enriching soap for most skin types.
- It smells luxuriantly pleasant and cleanses skin without irritating it.
- This olive oil soap bar exfoliates the skin and opens up clogged pores.
- It’s an affordable vegan-friendly, and cruelty-free product for all skin types.
- Olivia Care Natural Verveine soap also contains Verbena, a refreshing and skin-soothing essential oil.
- Contains palm oil
- It is a bit pricey
5. Anatolia Daphne Traditional Handmade Olive Oil
Anatolia Daphne Traditional Handmade Olive Oil Bar Soap is a handmade natural soap made with 100 percent organic olive oil from Mediterranean olives. This olive oil soap does not contain harmful chemicals such as parabens and alcohol. Its simple formulation makes it an ideal product for people of all ages.
Showering with Anatolia Daphne Traditional Handmade Olive Oil is a pleasant experience. It gently exfoliates and softens the skin leaving it with a radiant, healthy glow. This olive oil soap is a perfect bar soap for spa treatments.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Lather Anatolia Daphne Traditional Handmade Olive Oil bar soap over your face, hair, and body.
- Rinse it off and moisturize it with an olive oil skincare product.
- Anatolia Daphne Olive Oil bar soap is chemical-free.
- It’s perfect for hair, face, and body care.
- This olive oil bar soap is long-lasting.
- It works well on most skin types.
- A bit pricey but worth it due to its long-lasting formulation.
Are Olive Oil Soaps Any Good?
Are you hesitant about using olive oil bar soaps? If so, here are a few facts proving it’s a great skincare product for you and your family.
- Most natural olive oil bar soaps are non-greasy, hydrating, and packed with antioxidants that enrich hair and skin. They also contain skin-nourishing fatty acids that can improve your appearance significantly.
- You can use olive oil soaps on your hair. They create a luscious moisturizing lather that detangles hair and richly conditions it, resulting in soft, strong, beautifully thick locks.
- Do you have sensitive skin? Olive oil bar soaps are gentle enough to calm and nourish it. They have non – comedogenic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that can relieve the effects of psoriasis and eczema.
- Olive oil bar soaps are a great bath item to buy if you enjoy languishing in the bath for hours. Bathing with these soaps is a luxurious experience that will leave your skin feeling pampered.
- These soaps also have a lovely natural olive fragrance that leaves skin smelling clean and pleasant, making every bath experience with olive oil bar soaps a joy.
Benefits of Olive Oil Soaps
Once you start using olive oil bar soaps, you’ll be amazed at their value.
- These soaps are free of chemicals and preservatives, making them perfect for most skin types, including sensitive skin.
- The processes used to make olive oil soap hydrolyze the fats in olive oil into free fatty acids, creating long-lasting, beautiful soap for skin and hair.
- Olive oil soap bars are the least acidic soaps you can use on your hair or skin.
- These soaps also enrich the skin with antioxidants such as vitamins A and E, leaving it smooth and youthful.
So if you prefer to use natural unscented soap for your skin and body care, Olive oil natural bar soaps are a perfect choice.
Drawbacks of Olive Oil Soaps
While olive oil bar soaps are perfect for most skin types, people with oily skin may find them challenging to use. These soaps contain fatty acids that can slightly clog acne-prone skin. So if you have oily skin, only use olive oil soap as a hand wash soap bar to keep your hands soft and supple.
Some individuals are allergic to olive oil soap bars. Symptoms of this allergy are redness, itching, and swelling. If you notice these symptoms after using olive oil soap, switch to another natural skin care soap for your peace of mind.
Now you have the 5 best olive oil bar soaps for your skin that you can use to maintain a smooth, bright, youthful complexion.
If you are looking for bar soaps, you can use them on your hair and body. I’ve given you the best olive oil bar soaps you can find. These soaps are handcrafted, natural, and packed with all the goodness of olives. You’ll appreciate their skin-enriching and anti-aging properties. And best of all, they are great value for money.